Monday, October 13, 2008

Pil pow

We bought Roman a pillow about a month ago and he is now going to sleep with just a blanket and pillow. I was starting to get worried that I was going to have to go to college with Roman to swaddle him. He was 14 months and seriously still wasn't sleeping without a swaddle. Anyway, I decided we needed to go cold turkey. At first it was REALLY hard. Now at naptime I can ask him if he wants his pillow and blanket and he will take my hand and we will walk up to his bedroom and I will put him in his bed. He still doesn't go straight to sleep, he plays for 15-30 minutes but he isn't swaddled!



3 comments:

  1. Man he looks HUGE in these pictures! What a big kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so so cute...I want to see what a 14 month old swaddled looks like. I love it.

    ReplyDelete