Friday, October 3, 2008

Where did this toddler come from and who stole my baby????

A few days ago I was taking a few pictures of Roman and I looked at the camera and I had to do a double/triple take. I couldn't believe there was a toddler in my picture. How did this happen? I swear he a baby when I sat him down to take the picture. He still calls himself the baby though so I think we are okay, at least he still knows he's my baby!



2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! It's heartbreaking and wonderful how fast they grow isn't it? I get so torn about being excited about what they are becoming and sad about the wonderful phase that is over. You watch them the whole time and somehow you still don't see it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have one healthy boy with all those cucumbers he eats!

    ReplyDelete