Monday, November 10, 2008

Am I seriously almost done Christmas shopping? (At least for Roman)

Halloween is barely over, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and everyone is already focused on Christmas. I have always done my Christmas shopping early, try to finish before Thanksgiving so that I can enjoy the month of December without worrying about the crowded stores, and the few times I have to venture out I actually enjoy it. Well, here we are beginning of November and I am just finalizing gift ideas for Roman's last gift. His BIG gift. He is going to love it. . .I can't wait for him to see it! I am still trying to decide which one to buy but we are going to get him either an armchair and ottoman or a recliner. Toddler size. He loves chairs, he loves sitting in chairs (he says "chair sit" ALL THE TIME. Oh then "hold hand" for help up onto the chair. Cute boy. Anyway, here is where you can help. What do you think? Give me your opinions. I need to order one pretty soon so it's here and I don't have to worry about Christmas delivery, not getting it in time etc.

1 - This is a recliner that I think we might buy in khaki instead of blue, not sure yet.


2 - This is a rocker and ottoman, not sure about the rocker, I am afraid he might tip it over.


3 - This is the Khaki that the first chair is available in, or it comes in the blue of the first chair.


4 - My mom thought he would like this one with his current obsession with Cars.

5 -The best part about this one is it's microfiber so it will clean up easier.


6 - This doesn't look as comfortable but I like the drawer.


I can't wait, he is going to love it! And I think he is just plain going to love Christmas this year. He is getting old enough to enjoy the lights, the music, and the presents! I'll make sure to update pictures of h im sitting in whatever we get on Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. I like #5 the best, but I think Roman would be happy with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #5, but I'm not sure I would want my child to have the ottoman. seems like it would find other places to live besides by the chair and parents would be tripping over it alot. and it would also be used as a stool to get into things that probably shouldn't be gotten into. that's my opinion.

    (p.s. this is Becky's sil Jess--I sometimes read your blogs, I hope you don't mind)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like #5. I think it's cute and definately my favorite out the ones that you posted. I agree with Jess...watch out that you don't trip over the ottoman. but I still like the ottoman with the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My picks are #3 and #5. I think you will like them as much as Roman. We love having a recliner in the babies room. It is just a standard one we picked up at either Sam's or Costco for about $250 in microfiber. The fabric is great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be careful with the Khaki color just because it gets dirty faster than you can say food. But I think the Microfiber one is cool...at least that way you won't have to worry about spills...(=

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote 1 or 3 because they're recliners! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Granpa says that he likes the one with the drawer. He isn't crazy about the style of it, he just likes the drawer idea.
    #5 is the most attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like #4 and #5. But I think Roman would be happy with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like 1 and 5...cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the first one. I love it in blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I'm way late, but I have to agree with everyone else #5, and microfiber cleans up beautifully. (Brooke mistook our couch for a coloring book last week - and it only took a wet rag to clean it up.)

    ReplyDelete