Monday, January 5, 2009

A Year to Remember 2008 - Part 3

September

We went to the Voicemale Concert in the park

The State Fair and Roman rode a pony and the big yellow slide for the first time

We went to Moab and learned hiking in the heat with a baby on your back is a lot harder than it looks (and everyone comments on it)


October

We went to the pumpkin patch and Roman found his own pumpkin (not this one, it was too heavy for him to carry)

We went to Snowbird and Roman played in the snow

We met up with an old friend and met her kids (we need to get together again, that reminds me I need to find her number again)

Boo at the Zoo

And our own little Superman


November

Roman has a new little cousin (Ariana)
Roman watches Cars everyday, or at least every day that I let him.


December
Roman gets to spend a week with his aunts and uncles while we went on a cruise

Came home from the cruise to move out of our house

Spent a fun Christmas at Grandma and Papa's in Utah before loading up the car and heading to California.

We rang in the New Year in California! Roman and I didn't make it to midnight. He was asleep around 8:00 and I went and laid down with him around 11:00. We celebrated the Utah New Year :)

I hope 2009 is as great as 2008. We have been so blessed. If nothing else I know for sure we will have a new house in 2009, fun times with family, Roman is always up to something. . .I can't wait to see what surprises 2009 holds for our family!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the superman picture - it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post buddy ....Really the school days are the best days of life...The content of the post was really nice...we are trying to reunite school friends through our website to share their fond memo

    Reuniting friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these years in review. I am just to lazy to play! He grew so much over the past year. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had an amazing year. I hope 2009 is even better and I hope that Roman gets a sibling!

    ReplyDelete