For the last week (since Roman's birthday really) our house has looked like a toy store exploded here. Things are slowly starting to find homes. Because Sunday was so busy, we didn't really get a chance to open any of the toys. So Monday, Roman and I spent almost the entire day at home and I let him open and play with things one at a time. He would open a box, play with the toy, get tired of it, open another toy. The problem, at the end of the day, he wanted more presents!
Tuesday he started to get creative, one of the boxes became the garage for all his new cars, the balls are all stored in the back of the giant dump truck, and he stores his lawn mower in the house at nights (I think it's his shed.)


(The iPod in the above pictuer is mine, although Roman is still convinced he is going to get his own.)
Fun Fun Fun!! Happy birthday Roman! You are one creative and smart little boy!!
ReplyDelete♥/ MAYHAM