Friday, October 15, 2010

California trip - Monterey Tide pools


Sunday morning we went over to Andrea's house so we could go to the tide pools with Andrea's family and Spencer's dad and step-mom. We got there and I decided to stay at Andrea's house with Hudson because I was afraid he would be too cold and wouldn't really enjoy it. Andrea stayed behind with Ermina. Hudson and I took a very much needed nap.

It ended up being perfect. There were just enough people that they just took Andrea's van. It was Spencer's dad, step-mom, Spencer, Roman, Daniel, Andrew and Brian (Daniel and Andrew's cousin).

It was a bit cold, but it's always chilly at the tide pools. The tide was in so they couldn't really see any crabs and star fish but it didn't stop them from having a great time.




They found some sand to play in. They brought some very dirty, very happy little boys back that all had to have showers before church!


No comments:

Post a Comment