Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pictures for his website

The day after we got back from California Roman wanted to wait out on the front lawn for Spencer to come home from work. We wait outside for Daddy pretty often. Roman wanted to bring a blanket and Blue Berry out with him. Then he wanted Hudson to lay on the grass to wait for Daddy too. They were both being so good I let them lay on the grass and I sat out there with them. Roman has a few of our old cell phones that he has claimed. He was playing with one of them while we were waiting.



Roman - Say Cheese mom, I'm going to take your picture.

Me - Cheese

Roman - Click. Do you want to see your picture?

Me - Sure (it doesn't really take pictures)

Roman - I am going to put this on my website.

Me - Um, Okay...what's your website?

Roman - On the Internet Mom!

Me - Oh...okay then.

Roman - Mom, I need a new phone. This one doesn't have Internet.

Yeah, he's three, I didn't think we would have to worry about that for a WHILE! I guess I should have expected it. He wanted an iPod touch for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment