Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quotable Roman

I love the age Roman is at and the way he thinks through things.

Me - Roman would you like a sweet roll?
Roman - no thanks
Me - are you sure you don't even want to try a bite?
Roman - I said no thanks. That means I'll pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman was playing at the kitchen counter with 2 dish towels and a dump truck. He wrapped the truck in the towels and said "shhh mom, my dump truck is sleeping."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day I was feeding Hudson in his highchair. Roman comes walking up to me with an ikea bowl on his head and his camera with the strap pulled clear up to his shoulder (carrying it like a purse).

Roman - look mom, I'm a co-worker.
Me - A what?
Roman - A co-worker.
Me - A co-worker?
Roman - Yeah, I'm a co-worker. (and with that, he walked away)

Later that evening I was getting him into his pajamas for bed.

Me - Roman, you need to stop playing and stand up.
Roman - I can't, someone's pushing me down.
Me - Who's pushing you down? (I am looking at him, there is obviously no one pushing him down.)
Roman - The co-worker.
Me - Roman, do you know what a co-worker is?
Roman - Yeah, it's a really big truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman was climbing up the back of a chair and it tipped over hitting him in the nose. I held him while he cried for a while. After about 5 minutes I said to him "Okay Roman, you've cried long enough. You don't need to cry anymore." Roman's response was "My nose is telling me I still need to cry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman loves to climb into Hudson's crib first thing in the morning when Hudson wakes up. He got up in the crib and said "Mom, look at Hudson. His eye is pooping."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love these! I laughed out loud at every single one. What a hilarious kid, you must be entertained 24/7. :)

    ReplyDelete