Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quotable Roman

Driving home from school one day...

Roman - Mom, Emery says I have to marry a princess
Me - Oh, is Emery a princess?
Roman - No, Emery is a girl.
Me - Oh, okay. Are there any princesses in your class?
Roman - No, only boys and girls. I can't marry any of the girls in my class. Not any of the boys either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman - Mom, what does hell mean?
Me - Hell?
Roman - Yeah, what does Hell mean?
Me - Well, hell is a place that bad people go after they die.
Roman - Oh, why do people say "What the hell" then?
Me - I am not sure why people say that, but it's a bad word to say, so we don't say that. Okay?
Roman - Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom, look at me. I'm Dilego. Except I don't have a rescue pack, I have a diaper bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman and I were looking at the computer.

Roman - What the heck?
Me - What?
Roman - What the heck?
Me - I heard what you said, but why are you saying it?
Roman - Giggles...What the heck?
Me - I really don't like it when you say that.
Roman - I know. (Walks off giggling) *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman and I were eating cheetos together. He kept stealing my cheetos.

Roman - mom, dint steal my cheetos okay?
Me - I won't. Because I'm nice.
Roman - yeah, you're nice and I'm bad.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :) It was fun to see you guys last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rescue pack, diaper bag...same thing, right? Except when you forget to pack wipes in it (me this week) or formula in it (me last week). Roman could have rescued me with his diaper bag then!

    I love how you're recording all these things. This will be so much fun to look back on when he's older. Hope his talk today went great!

    ReplyDelete