Yesterday we took Roman to the pediatrician for his 1 year check up. The percentile charts say he is small, but I don't get it. He seems big to me! He weighs 20 lbs 5 oz (15 percentile) 27 1/2" (3 percentile) and 45 cm head circumference (7 percentile). Other than that he looked really good. Little stinker wouldn't say a single word the entire time we were there. Toward the end the pediatrician asked if he talked at all. . .um yes he talks, but for some reason lately he just doesn't talk around people he doesn't' know. . .crazy kid!
Today we went to Sears and had his 1 year pictures taken (Kim we still want you to take our pictures, just wanted to get some quick ones of him this week!! I will e-mail you) I am in trouble though because she did such a great job it was hard to choose just one! Here are the pictures that were taken. Darn nice photographer who made friends with him first so she could get good pictures. I hate when there are so many good ones, so hard to choose just one!













Wendy, he is just adorable! He's a little man already. I also can't believe how fast the year flew by. What a great year it's been.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! It's hard for them not to be though with such an adorable subject! He has been busy growing over the past year!!
ReplyDeleteHe is SUCH a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteWendy remember me Jody from the office. I come upon you blog one day looking for a friends blog. Love your b-day pics. We just took the girls on saterday to sears also> I will have to put then up when we get back. Very cute yellowstone pics. He is so big. Is he walking yet? Our blog is marcosandjody.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewe will see you soon!