Friday, June 12, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple


(see us, off to the right there on the stairs?)


Today we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with My mom and dad, Sister, Janeene; and 2 of her kids, Jaren and Savannah; My sister, Becky; and her 2 kids Kaylee and Gabby; My brother, Chris; sister, Marla; friend, Nicola and her 3 kids, Noelle, Adam and Maren; and the three of us. It was fun to have a big group. We were the last group allowed into the movie before going into the temple so we ended up all sitting in different areas. Roman was so cute every time a picture of any temple came up he said "The TEMPLE!" he was so excited. The funniest thing was as they showed the picture of the baptismal font Roman looked at it and said "Potty!" That is one big potty, and I think they would appreciate it if you DIDN'T pee in it thanks!

I was thinking this morning Roman is so lucky that he has been able to see two new temples this year, and the sad thing is he won't even remember seeing them.

Here are a few pictures of Roman and his cousins that came to the temple with us. Don't they look like trouble together . . .the best kind of trouble!



The picture of these three just melts my heart. Almost every morning Roman wakes up and asks if Kaylee and Gabby are going to come play. Gabby is his little buddy, his side kick, and add Savannah and it's a party! I love that Roman loves his cousins! I can't help but smile looking at this picture!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics Wendy! So cute! I wish I could be there for these open houses. Man I just miss Utah lately! Lets hope our little plan goes into action soon ey? ;)

    ReplyDelete