Then you try to figure out what the heck is wrong.
Then you cry again.
Then you realize you have a home warranty.
Then you find out they can't fix it until the next day.
That's when you run away!
We went to Costco and exchanged an outfit for some pajamas for Roman. (I let him choose them himself, definitely not the pajamas I would have chosen, but he LOVES them. . .oh and the smallest size they had was 24 months, so it's a little big on him.)
We went downtown and played in the fountains.
We went to Barnes and Noble and played with the trains.
We ate lollipops and chocolates.
We went home for a minute and realized it was HOT so we went to Kohl's
(I can't help but share my receipt. Check that out! I SAVED $28.00, spent $2.14 and got a shirt for me and one for Roman! I would have paid that much just to sit in the air conditioned building!)
We picked up pizza for dinner on our way home.
We had a GREAT day. . .even knowing that the air conditioning wasn't working at home.
I love days with my boy. . .doesn't matter what we do, they are always fun!
Ha I love that last picture! So cute he is! And um...the Kohls deal...AWESOME! Cute shirts by the way ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry your AC is out. That is not fun when it is as hot as it has been. Glad you were able to get out and about though! Amazing find, btw....I love deals!
ReplyDeletePoor you, that is horrible timing! Sounds like a really fun day though. I just about died when I saw the Kohl's receipt! We're going out of town this weekend, and then I'll have to check with you to see what you're schedule is.
ReplyDeleteIm glad you guys had fun. i was just wishing we were at that fountain today. I miss that area. Not as much as I miss Roman though.
ReplyDelete