Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Roman has been asking to go to the zoo every week for about a month (I think it's been an entire month since we were last there, he misses it!) The past 2 weeks I have been telling him that we would go in our costumes for Boo at the Zoo. Last year they had a record turnout to Boo at the Zoo and it was super crazy first thing, we had something that morning and had to go in the afternoon which turned out to be perfect because it wasn't as busy. So we decided that it would be better to go a little later. We got there around 11:30 and it was perfect. It was about like a normal busy day at the zoo, not over crowded, we really didn't have to wait in any lines for the trick-or-treat tables, and the animals were really active.

Before we left, Roman found a new hat...and a new use for his bucket (that he called his basket).

Here's my little cowboy with a mohawk.
Roman didn't even want to wait for candy when he saw the giraffe, expecially when he saw that it was so close to the fence. As usual we were probably by the giraffes for about 10 minutes.
Roman and Kaylee with the Giraffe




By the time we left, Roman was exhausted. When I looked back at him sleeping in his carseat it reminded me of last year as we left the zoo....I have a similar picture of a very sleepy Superman here.

1 comment: