The kids were being a little slow at finishing dinner and homework so Spencer and Becky went outside to start raking leaves because it was already starting to get dark. Becky had a great idea, she raked all the leaves to the bottom of the slide and everyone took turns going down the slide into the leaves. (And when I say everyone, I mean everyone except me...somehow I didn't end up going down the slide into the leaves.)
Spencer wasn't sure that he was really going to slide because it was a bit of a tight fit...but he managed.


I think this picture of Gabby going down into the leaves was just too cute!

Roman looked a little scared.

But, at the bottom he was all cheese for the camera.

After we were done sliding down the slide into the leaves we went around to the front yard and spent a few minutes playing in the leaves around front. Roman wanted a turn raking the leaves too.

Roman and I jumped into the leaves together.

Now the real fun begins, we have to clean all these leaves up!
SO fun!!! (And you look great, btw!)
ReplyDelete