Six months ago I vowed that I would NEVER move again. Well, here we are, thankfully it's not us moving, but it's been busy all the same. My sister Becky and her two cute girls are moving in with us for a few months. We have been slowly moving everything from her house to ours then Saturday they are bringing their furniture and they are going to be here. Every morning Roman wakes up and wants to go down and find Kaylee and Gabby. Every morning I tell him they aren't here yet. They are going to have a 6:20 wake up call every morning once he figures out they are here. I have a feeling he won't even wake us up anymore (wouldn't that be nice!)


Roman is already so used to having them here that he already gives Becky his "I am totally humoring you" look while she is taking a picture.

The sweetest part is that Roman just loves Kaylee and Gabby. And they in turn love him. Kaylee took Roman out with her today to check the mail. Roman is going to miss them so much when they move!
The picture of them going out to the mailbox together is very sweet!
ReplyDelete