Saturday, October 17, 2009

Royal cousins

Yesterday Becky closed on her house. (YAY, signed, closed, done!) So I being the incredible sister that I am volunteered to keep her girls. I had a moment of "WHAT WAS I THINKING!" At Einstein's Bagels with 3 kids all a little on the wild side (they were monkeys, swinging from the bars, and Roman was making VERY loud monkey noises!) Then we got back to my house and we decided to make crowns. I bought a bag of craft things for the kids to make and this was their first project. Kaylee was all about symetry on her crown, Gabby just wanted to cram as many jewels on hers as possible and Roman wanted jewels on each of the top points and at the x's. They all turned out great. We let the glue dry while Roman was taking his nap then took pictures after his nap.



Doesn't Kaylee look Thrilled to have her picture taken?

I wish this weren't the tiniest bit blurry, I think it's such a cute picture of these three!

No comments:

Post a Comment