Convenient that the random thoughts post fell on Sunday. So I am combining my 50 days and quotable roman this week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last sunday after church Roman told me "Mom, I gave the best prayer ever at church and I don't even know what I said."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look mom Ironman has Roman in it. iROnMAN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman and Hudson were taking a bath and Roman threw a huge capful of water out of the tub.
Me - Roman, water stays in the tub!
Roman - And the sink!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were looking at a rainbow book. We went through all the colors and got to the end...We went through Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and the last color was purple.
Me - Roman what color is that?
Roman - Indigo
Me - How do you know Indigo?
Roman - It is indigo.
Me - Yes...it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman was going to the bathroom at bedtime and he was just sitting on the toilet. It was past bedtime and I was getting a little frustrated because he was doddling.
Me - Roman, I need to see some pee RIGHT NOW!
Roman - Well mom, sometimes my penis gets scrunched and the pee gets stuck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman - Mom, I want to go someplace.
Me - Where do you want to go?
Roman - I want to go someplace that starts with a U.
Me - A U? What starts with a U?
Roman - Uh....Uh....Uh....Aquarium.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment