Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 31 - Random - Roman's day at school

Every day when Roman gets in the car I ask him what he did at school. I wish I had waited on Tuesday until we got home so I could get it word for word, and maybe I'll update this after I get him from school today (we'll see how our after school goes) but here was his day on Tuesday.


Me - Roman what did you do at school today?

Roman - I don't know.

Me - You didn't do anything? Let me see your bag.

Roman - Oh, I drew a crab.

Me - You drew a crab? That's awesome.

Roman - Yeah, we had a story about a crab, and a octopus. They were friend's. And they had another friend that lived with them too, but I can't remember what he was.

Me - That sounds like a fun story. What else did you do today?

Roman - Well, I got the toys, but they were still sleeping so I couldn't play with them yet.

Me - Were you getting into the toys when it wasn't play time?

Roman - Yeah, but Miss Jennifer said they were still sleeping so we had to wait until they were awake.

Me - Who did you play with today?

Roman - Shelby. We played with cameras and she likes to have her pictures taken.

Me - Did you play outside today?

Roman - Well, we did, but only for a minute then I went and to Miss Angie and went inside because it was too cold because you forgot to put my coat on. (He was wearing a jacket instead of a coat) This is a pretty typical after school dialog. He always tells me he doesn't know what they did when we start talking. He always tells me when he gets in trouble (I hope he always does) and he always tells me who he plays with. Preschool has been a really good thing for him this year.

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited for Amelia to start pre-school in the fall. I will miss having her at home all the time, but I think it will be a great thing for her, too. Roman is so cute and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete