Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15 - A letter from Mom

Dear Roman,

I hope that every mom feels like the luckiest person when their baby is placed in their arms that very first time. I truly felt like I was the luckiest person in the world. You came into this world so sweet and tiny. I held you that first time and loved you instantly.

When you were a baby I loved to sing "You are my sunshine" to you. You truly are my sunshine. You make me happy when things around us are stressful. You give the best hugs and kisses. You make friends everywhere you go. Adults and children alike. You are so outgoing and confident. I hope you always keep that confidence. You know that you are great.

You can always make me laugh, and smile, (and sometimes you make me exasperated and upset too, but you're three, that's how it is some days). You are so curious. Always trying to figure things out. You are always thinking and asking questions. You love to sing. Some days you will sing the ABC song over and over and over until I have to find another song for you to sing. Another favorite song you like to sing is Jingle Bells. We always know when you are asleep (or watching a movie), because you are always singing, talking or making noises when you are awake.

I love that you are still young enough that you want to play with me. You love dancing in the kitchen (to "Stuck like Glue" over and over again). One of your favorite things to do is to bring your giraffe and ask me to make him talk. I use a silly voice and you talk to him. You will do things for giraffe that if I ask you to do in my normal voice, you say no, but you love giraffe and will do anything for him.

When you decide to be you are be a really great brother too. Hudson just adores you. I hope you know that. You come in the room and his eyes just light up. He thinks you are so funny. I hope you two will always be good friends.

I hope you know how much we love you. Thank you for being such a sweet, amazing, loving, crazy boy!

I love you forever little man!

Love,

Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment