One day Roman was talking into his hat like a megaphone.
Hello. My name is Roman and I support the church. And I love the church. And I'm just a kid. Goodbye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Tuesday as we were driving home from picking Roman up from school I asked him what he learned about at school. He told me they learned about the letter P.
Me - Roman, what words start with P?
Roman - pee-pee
Me - okay...what else starts with P?
Roman - poop.
Me -*sigh* yes. What else?
Roman - potty
Me - anything NOT potty related that starts with a P?
Roman - pull-up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom, can you put some more pez in my pez from Spencer for me?
Later that day when talking to Spencer.
"This is a pez dispenser, it has the word Spencer in it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment