Friday, March 4, 2011
Our little artist
Roman really is a good little artist. As I mentioned before at the beginning of the school year he wouldn't even try if he didn't know how to draw something. He has gotten better at trying. For Halloween he got a little activity book from one of his friends at school. I was cleaning the kitchen the other day and one of the things that I got rid of was the bucket of Halloween candy on the counter. So as i went through it I found this little book and of course Roman wanted to do it. He would turn the page, ask me what to do, then he would do it. We got to this page that said to choose a set of eyes and a mouth to make a funny pumpkin. So he did. He chose the set that were just to the left of the pumpkin and I thought he did a great job drawing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment