Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 37 - Favorite song

Here's Roman singing a few of his favorite songs to sing.


UPDATED - It was brought to my attention that I posted the wrong video's before! So they are now the right ones! Thank you! (Oh and don't mind the screaming...Hudson was trying to sing along!)


Roman thought it was GREAT that I "let" him sing this song so I could record him. I told him a few weeks ago that it was a winter song and because it wasn't winter anymore we couldn't sing it. Saturday when we woke up to about 6" of snow he said "I can sing it again, it's winter!"


Ah and ABC's...there was a while that he would sing it 100+ times a day. After about 50 times I started trying to redirect him whenever he started singing it. Now we sing silly mixed up ABC's. ACBGRFE....ETC. He thinks it's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment