Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quotable Roman

Last weekend Spencer's Aunt Jill was here visiting from California. On Tuesday Roman was being all sorts of grumpy so I told him that he needed to find his happy face.

His response was: "I can't. It's in California. Jill took it with her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night while we were getting dinner ready Roman said "I want to hear Craig's laugh. Is he going to do the who who who or the ha ha ha?" So, I sent Craig a text and the following conversation followed.

Me - Roman just said "I want to hear Craig's laugh. Is he going to do the who who who, or the ha ha ha?"
Craig - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Ok that made me laugh...in the HahHah way.
Me - I read that to Roman and he laughed in a high pitched laugh and said "I knew Craig had a cuh-razy laugh."
Craig - Wow what a kid!!! When he is the president or a CEO I hope he will remember cuhrazy Craig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman - Mom look, PopTarts are like iPods.
Me - Oh really? How so?
Roman - Well...they are both rectangles, and I really really like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman bumped his head on the kitchen counter so I asked him if he was okay. His response: "I'm a little bit okay, but a big bit not okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment