Wednesday, May 21, 2008

11 months old

These past 11 months have just flown by. Roman does so many things now I can't even keep up. He loves clapping now and says "clap" when he claps about half the time. When we are getting ready to tickle or toss Roman into a pile of pillows or just when he takes off crawling in "turbo" mode we say "ready, set" then stop and he yells "go, go go" Actually it's more "ga" which means go in Roman talk. He now knows what a duck and a cow say if you ask him and he can say Dog but doesn't know what a dog says. When he does something he knows he isn't supposed to do he will shake his head no (but he usually still does it). When we were at the airport waiting to fly home he started letting go of what he was holding onto and standing so I think he is on his way to standing unassisted. He is getting braver.

Yesterday when we were at the grocery store he saw me get apples and wanted one. He has never eaten an apple, I really wonder if he thought it was a ball. It was lunchtime and he wouldn't calm down so I went and paid for one apple, and gave it to him. He ate it the entire time we were grocery shopping and kept a hold of it in the car then wanted it off and on all day yesterday. I guess he likes apples.


Here are the 11 month pictures with Pooh. Pooh doesn't seems that big anymore!




Look at those teeth!

This is from our concert yesterday. We have daily concerts.

6 comments:

  1. He is getting SOOO big! I can't believe how much he has grown and how much he can do now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures with Pooh are so great--he really has grown SO MUCH! If it makes you feel any better, Benno is doing the same thing as far as standing alone and he's coming up on 13 months now. He's on the verge of walking...he just has to decide to go for it because we know he can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! This really is amazing! You are right, Pooh use to be huge,... pretty soon Roman's going to be bigger than Pooh!

    Love the dailey concerts! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DYING over the piano pic. LOVE it. I need a camera I can take to the grocery store...was that a camera phone? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - I have a canon SD1000 and I just pretty much take it wherever I go because I am always taking pictures. I love having a little camera that I can just throw in the diaperbag or in my purse. I have taken so many random cute pictures because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grocery store pic. I've totally started making popcorn before we head to the store and each of the kid's gets their own little bag. It works wonders!

    ReplyDelete