Saturday, May 10, 2008

just try to block me, I dare you

Roman has learned that there are not very many things that he can't get into if he tries hard enough. For about 6 months we have used the piano bench to block the back corner where we keep blankets and DVD's. So far it hasn't been a problem. Well, just this week Roman learned two things, 1- that he can climb UNDER the piano bench and still get into the corner, and 2- he can climb OVER the piano bench onto the piano. Oh yeah, that leads me to 3- he can use the cross-bar under the piano bench to climb up onto the couch.

I think this smile pretty much says it all. . .
Mission accomplished. Now how am I ever going to keep him out of that corner?
Next problem - When Roman started crawling we bought a new TV stand that had glass doors to keep Roman from the DVD player and Playstation. A few weeks ago he figured out that all he has to do is push on the glass and he is in. He waits until he thinks we aren't watching and hurries to get as many things out as possible before he gets in trouble.
This is the "Dang you were watching" face
Third problem - the stairs. Why do kids want to play on the stairs all the time. As you can see there are no toys, nothing there to play with, so what do you do? Try to climb through the bars. Can't climb through the bars, wait a day and try to climb under the bars. I am just glad that he is too big to fit through and under, or I am sure he would do that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment