Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Standing
Roman just doesn't want to stand. If he realizes that he is, he immediately holds onto something or drops to his butt. Lately he has been getting a little more brave, but still sits down as soon as he realizes he is standing (stinker). Today Roman was playing in a laundry basket while I was folding and hanging laundry and I caught him standing. He stood long enough that I was able to run upstairs, find the camera, get back down to the family room, take 5 pictures and 10 seconds of video before he realized he was standing and freaked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well, that's a very creative way to lay while eating his bottle. As for the standing...He was standing at my house last week too.
ReplyDeleteLook at his adorable little shorts. He is SUCH a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteGo Roman! You standing boy!
ReplyDelete