Today we spent the majority of the morning working on the yard. Roman was reluctant to crawl on the grass at first but finally worked up the courage to venture off the blanket. Under the table the grass was up to his waist. He actually really enjoyed playing on the tall grass.


We came in, Spencer and I were getting cleaned up, Roman was eating his lunch. Well, apparently he was too tired to eat his lunch. He fell asleep sitting up in his high chair. We reclined it back and he didn't even wake up. It's been about 30 minutes and he is still asleep.


We probably SHOULD have worked in our yard today...but Zions was tons more fun. I love the picture of Roman standing under the table, and that is really funny and adorable how he fell asleep.
ReplyDeleteHis sleepy pictures make me sleepy. What an adorable boy.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like an angel! :) What a life! To play, eat, and then fall asleep right at the table! I wish I could do that! lol
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh! He is so cute! I love it when babies fall asleep in their highchairs!
ReplyDelete