Today is our last full day here on Morrison Lane. I have tried for years to explain how idyllic Fairfield California was to everyone. There just aren't words to explain how perfect, serene, peaceful, welcoming it is to come down Morrison lane. I have explained it this way more than once. You know that feeling when you have been on a really long trip, you finally turn onto your street, and you just feel "home." That is Morrison Lane for me.
The first time I ever came here I didn't feel that way. It was a week after Spencer came home from his mission and we came to California to visit his family. If I had known how wonderful his family was I am sure I would have felt much more at ease. I now feel so at home here I hate to leave (even with 105 degree weather).
Anyway, they say a picture is worth 1000 words, so here are about 25000 words.
I will update with pictures of all the cousins and all the other fun things that we have done, I just wanted to show you all what Heaven looks like.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is cool Wendy! Really cool that you love it so much there. That's so sweet to have a place like that! It does look Heavenly!
ReplyDelete