Thursday Spencer had a conference all day and he was so worried that we wouldn't have anything to do. It was such a fun day for us I don't know what he was worried about. We bought Roman a sports car water toy. We spent almost an hour in the pool and were almost late getting out to go with our friends to Oakland.
We met 2 friends at the Oakland temple with their cute girls. We went out for pizza then hung out at Heather's house.
We were planning to stay at the hotel a second night but it worked out better for my brother-in-law to pick us up that night. Spencer's aunt is actually in Hawaii right now so we were able to stay at her house. It has been so great. We have pretty much just spent time with family. Lots of time in the pool (The high I think was 108, way too hot for May!), and just hanging out.







It looks like you have been having all sorts of fun...Now you have to come back to reality, hee hee hee. Gabby is excited to see you on Wednesday, she asked where you were at the aquarium.
ReplyDeleteThat underwater pic rocks! Looks like you had tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! He's at a way fun age to take on trips, huh? I love that dog book he had on the plane. My kids loved it! Anyway- great pics and I'm glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYeay, swimming! Looks like lots o' fun!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. I want to getaway too! Next time will you put me in your bag?!
ReplyDelete