Thursday, May 29, 2008

today

I can't believe how crazy today was. Rain, sun, shopping, carousel, zoo, blowouts (3, at least only 2 were my child), smiles, crankiness. Phew. I think there are 7 very tired children tonight!

The best part about the rain this morning, the zoo was pretty empty this afternoon. By the time we got there, it was beautiful outside. The funniest part was as we went to ride the train the kids were all confused why we didn't have to wait in line. They said "last time we had to go in here." We explained it was okay, we could go right up this time! It was so nice. I am loving the zoo membership. We were there longer than we had planned, but it was still only a few hours, and I don't mind that we don't make a day of it, we can go whenever we want!!

You can't tell, but there are 5 kids there.



We went to see an animal show, we were about 15 minutes
early so the kids had fun playing while we waited.

4 silly girls on the elephants trunk



Can you believe the other baby that Nic is
holding is 7 months younger than Roman?
They are almost the same size! Roman stayed awake to ride the train this time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the fun day. We sure had a lot of laughs. The pictures are great! Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete