This weekend there are so many fun events going on. Gardner Village has a Witches decore the entire month of October with different events going on with a witches theme each weekend. This weekend was the Wee Witches Weekend. We met Janeene and 2 of her kid (Jaren and Savannah), Becky and her two girls (Kaylee and Gabby) and Marla at Gardner Village this afternoon. Before going to Gardner Village Roman and I ran into a CAL Ranch store and bought him a belt buckle, I am so bummed you can't see his big cowboy belt buckle. This is Roman's Halloween costume. It was a costume optional event and Roman was the only one who wore a costume.
I decided to take a few pictures of him in his costume while we were there.




(I love this one because you get the full effect. . .gosh he is CUTE!)
I thought it was funny when I looked at this picture. Kaylee is in her thick winter coat, and Jaren is wearing a sleeveless shirt, shorts and flip-flops.


Roman loves spiders lately, but he didn't like the witches at all. He wouldn't sit by any of them for a picture alone, he wouldn't touch them, he even said he was scared of them. The spider on the other hand, that he loved.

See the nervous look on his face because we are STANDING by a witch.

Another fun day out with family.
He's the darn tootin'est, cutest cowboy I've EVER seen!!!!
ReplyDelete