Friday, August 27, 2010

Dancing Clothes

Last Monday morning we were in my sitting room. I was sitting at the computer a little distracted when Roman told me that he was getting his dancing clothes on. I told him that sounded great. He told me to look so I turned around and looked at him and he had my skirt that I had worn to church the previous day that he was wearing all the way up around his neck. He was so cute dancing around the room.



After a few minutes he said that he was done dancing so it was time to take off his dancing clothes. I turned around just in time to see him taking the skirt off only to reveal my slip under the skirt!




(I love the look on his face...what's the problem, you always wear this under your skirt!)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I remember the update on FB but the pictures totally make the story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete