Last week we had Roman's friend Katelyn over to play in his pool/water table etc. They had so much fun. They started out in the pool. We had just barely filled it with water that morning so it was COLD! They didn't seem to care.
They spent about half their time driving in the little cars. They would drive back and forth between the little house and the water table. They had a few fender benders (good thing their cars are made of durable plastic). It's good that we have another 13 years until these 2 start driving. I think they need a little more practice!

(I think it's a little funny that Roman is honking his horn when he crashed.)

(I think it's a little funny that Roman is honking his horn when he crashed.)
Hee, hee! When I read your title I was thinking DATING and wondered what they had done. Katelyn told me today that she pushed Roman in nursery and he fell down and got hurt. Way to tell on yourself, girl. Hope Roman survived...
ReplyDelete