
Monday, August 23, 2010
Highland Splash Park
Friday (August 13) We met our friends Amy (with her kids Katelyn and Jason) and Reagan (with her kids Piper and Paisley) at a fun new splash park in Highland. It's funny in just one day I had 2 people tell me about it so I decided we should go check it out. Roman LOVES playing with Katelyn, Piper, and Paisley so he was thrilled to go play in the water with them. It really is perfect for their ages. It has a little "river" that they really enjoyed playing in, then a fountain. The river had rocks that shot water up. Roman had a blast playing in the water with his friends (and I had a great time visiting with my friends.) We've heard there are a few more around, so we are going to start discovering them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment