Sorry I know I am loud in the video, I was trying to keep him clapping.
Roman usually stands right next to the TV to watch Baby Einstein's. Today I sat down on the couch with him for a minute then I had to run to grab a phone call so I left him on the couch to watch his movie. When I came back he was laying on the couch with his blanket over him (which by the way, I didn't even know was in the area) hugging the pillow, just having a fun time watching his movie. It was so cute.
hehehe...he is so cute. I love the fact that his coordination is not completely there because it makes him so cute. They grow up so fast. You blink and he is 4. You blink again and he will be 16. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHow cute Wendy!!! He's such a doll!
ReplyDelete