Friday, May 23, 2008

Every night as we go to bed we go in and check on Roman. Most nights we both end up in his room because he is sleeping in. . .interesting positions. The other night I went to check on him and I honestly don't know how he can sleep like this, I don't even know how you get into that position in your sleep! Crazy cute boy!


This morning Roman was laying on the couch watching Baby Einsteins and i just had to get a picture. I think it's too cute when he gets up on the couch, lays down, and watches his movie!
Yesterday I had a hair appointment at 9:00 in the morning. Roman is always up between 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning, and takes a nap between 9:00 and and 9:30. I thought okay this will be perfect, I'll take him to my mom's house, he can take his nap while I am gone then I will pick him up afterward. Of course this is the one day in his entire life that he decides to sleep until 9:30 in the morning! He probably would have slept longer but my mom finally woke him up. My mom took him to her house after he woke up and of course right as I was getting there to pick him up, he fell asleep for his morning nap. My mom took these pictures of him sleeping in her living room.


4 comments:

  1. He looks so comfortable in all the pictures. It makes me want to go take a nap. Maybe that's just because I'm tired. That is an interesting position to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing he can sleep like that! Makes for some really cute memories though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is making me completely baby hungry. Those photos and that little thumb in his mouth...sweet, sweet, perfection.

    ReplyDelete