I've had a few times that I've looked at Hudson and I've thought...oh my gosh, he looks JUST like Roman. As we were getting ready to leave the hospital I looked at Hudson sleeping in the carseat and I thought "I have a picture of Roman that looks JUST like this." So I had to come home and find that picture....Roman was a little older in the picture I was thinking of, so I also added his picture as he was ready to leave the hospital. I don't know what do you think?
This is Roman ready to leave the hospital.
Roman was 2 months old here, so he's a little bigger.

Hudson 5 days old...

Even the pediatrican commented that she couldn't get over how much Hudson looks like Roman! They were just meant to be brothers!
This is Roman ready to leave the hospital.

Roman was 2 months old here, so he's a little bigger.

Hudson 5 days old...

Even the pediatrican commented that she couldn't get over how much Hudson looks like Roman! They were just meant to be brothers!
Both of your boys are so adorable! I can't wait to meet your newest little angel. Congrats on everything!!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! I thought they looked alike immediately. It's pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes they totally look alike! Of course, I have thought Roman looked like you and Spencer from the start too. Hudson is such a cutie. I hope all is well for your sweet family.
ReplyDeleteOops! FryGuy should be Jamie Newman. I didn't realize I was under my husband's account!
ReplyDeleteYou must be in heaven right now, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYup. So funny how that happens. My FIL is told all the time how much Molly & Micah look like him and there is no blood relation there either. It is love that does it!
ReplyDelete