Friday, July 10, 2009

Another perfect summer evening!

Spencer doesn't work as late on Fridays (In theory he is off at noon on Friday's but that rarely happens). When he got home today for no real reason I was just plain in a bad mood. I rather grumpily told him that I didn't want to just sit around so we WERE going to do SOMETHING. We didn't know what to do so finally I suggested we go on a picnic up the canyon.

We stopped at Subway on our way up and picked up dinner then found a remote area to sit and eat then just walked around.

Roman loves the water (as always) so he was happy to stay there. By the time we were finished eating I was so calm and just happy. I love being in the mountains and it was just so peaceful.



We finally convinced Roman it was time to go and as we were driving Roman saw "My Temple." He called the Draper Temple his temple so we told him we would go see his temple. Another completely peaceful place. We walked around the grounds and again had to convince Roman it was time to go. He wanted to stay at the temple all night.

I have to say, I am in a MUCH better mood now. It was another PERFECT summer evening!

2 comments:

  1. That last pic is amazing!!! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear that other people are sometimes in a grumpy mood for no good reason! I agree, there's nothing better than being up in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete