Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Humma's" cutting down trees

The past 2 days our next door neighbors have had probably 10 trees cut down in their yard. Sad for us because we have NO shade of that side of our yard now. . .I guess WE are going to have to plant more trees (because I guess 17 is not enough). Roman heard the chainsaws and thought it was an elephant. For whatever reason Roman calls Elephants "Humma's." He kept telling me he wanted to go out and see the Humma's. We went out a few times to see them cutting the trees and I showed him and said "See, they are cutting down the trees." After they were finished Roman said "No more Humma's? The Humma's cut down a trees?" Still trying to explain to him that it was not elephants cutting down the trees. Silly boy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment