I had to shorten this video so it would load :( You get the picture though. Regular conversation with him is completely different, I just can't get him to carry a conversation in front of the camera!
He was being such a stinker. I was trying to get him to count for Angie and he flat our refused, that is until he climbed into the tub, then he kept telling me he wanted to count for Aunt Angie. So I went and got the camera and he counted, he was being silly but he did it.
Another new thing he started doing today which totally surprised me is he was sitting on the couch with me and he just started singing the ABC's. He got all the way to I with them all right. I have tried to encourage him to sing it a few times since then today but he doesn't want to and when he doesn't want to do something, nothing can make him do it!
He is amazing! Thanks! I cant get over how smart he is.You must be working with him a lot. I cant believe he is a talker- but im glad to see he still says "uh huh".That is too cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute. He is so incredibly smart, especially considering he JUST turned 2! Amazing! :) It makes me excited for Amelia to start talking more. She just says a word here and there so far.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting those! It's so fun to hear him talking! He is such a clever boy!! You can see in his eyes how sharp his mind is, but it's still neat to hear all the smart things he can talk about!
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable Wendy!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo smart!!!! I think some of that comes from being with his cousins so much. Thank Becky! I think there will be many of us that will someday miss that "uh huh" though. I sure love him!!!!!
ReplyDelete