I went to check on Roman at naptime and this is what I found. . .Hmmmm. Roman, is that comfortable? Because it really doesn't look all that comfortable to me! I usually like to sleep with my head on my pillow, not on my lap, but whatever!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Seriously?
The ways this boy sleeps!!
I went to check on Roman at naptime and this is what I found. . .Hmmmm. Roman, is that comfortable? Because it really doesn't look all that comfortable to me! I usually like to sleep with my head on my pillow, not on my lap, but whatever!
I went to check on Roman at naptime and this is what I found. . .Hmmmm. Roman, is that comfortable? Because it really doesn't look all that comfortable to me! I usually like to sleep with my head on my pillow, not on my lap, but whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is just getting ready for school where he will have to sleep in a very uncomforable desk.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe folds up very nicely
ReplyDeleteHe folds for traveling convenience.
ReplyDelete