We (Wendy, Becky, Marla, Kaylee, Gabby, Roman) finally made it to Lagoon. A month later than originally planned. Of course it was much warmer now than a month ago, but the kids didn't seem to mind. Roman wanted to fly the Helicopters, it was our first ride, and one of our last too. Roman was just in awe watching the helicopters while he waited in line. He pretty much loved every ride. We let the kids take turns choosing rides.
It had not been to Lagoon for a LONG time, at least 5 years! Apparently this is old news but I thought it was cool that they have a fountain for the kids to cool down in. After riding a bunch of the kiddieland rides we went and played in the fountain to cool down before lunch.
After lunch we went over to Pioneer Village to let the others ride Rattlesnake Rapids. We couldn't go because Roman was too short. It was actually a good thing. Roman was so tired, he fell asleep before they even got to the line.
I actually even got him into the stroller asleep and he slept 1/2 an hour longer while Marla, Kaylee, Gabby and I rode Log Flume.
Roman woke up as we were on the ride, perfect timing! And he woke up HAPPY!
We rode a few more rides, then went back and let Roman ride the Log Flume, it was one of his favorite.
We finished the day with Dippin Dots ice cream, one last ride on the kiddie roller coaster and we called it a day around 7:30.
The kids would have been happy to stay a few more hours but they needed to go to bed! I decided I like Lagoon so much more with kids. Watching Roman having fun is always fun for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment