Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too tired to get up!

Ever have one of those mornings, you know the ones, where you are just so tired you start to get up, but you are just too tired, so you crawl back into bed. I am assuming that's what happened this morning. Last night we were all just so tired. Spencer woke up at 8:30 this morning and realized Roman was still asleep. This just doesn't happen. Roman is an early bird. He is usually up by 7 at the latest. In fact, Spencer never sets an alarm clock because he knows he will be up in time. He was a little late for work this morning because his alarm didn't go off! I decided I had better go check on him since he was still asleep and it was so late and this is what I found.

He was fast asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment