Having a very verbal little man proves to be interesting.
Today Roman came running from his playroom, as he got to me he said "Holy Crap mom, I had a addident!" (Accident) Nice, he did have an accident, and it was a big one, and it was so hard not to laugh. I knew if I had laughed he would keep saying it.
Conversation #2
We are on our way to the zoo and Roman and I are in the car talking.
Me - Roman what do you want to see at the zoo today?
Roman - Green Grass
Conversation #3 - After going to the zoo we went downtown and Roman rode home with Spencer. In the car, they were driving home and Spencer turned the radio off to talk to Roman.
Spencer - Roman did you have fun at the zoo today?
Roman - Daddy, turn a music back on.
And another great one happened after I posted this.
2:40 this morning, Roman gets up for the third time and comes to our bedroom door.
Me - Roman, you need to go back to bed.
Roman - I want Daddy go sleep on the couch, I go nigh night on Daddy's Pilpow" (pillow)
Yeah, he went back to his bed.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment