Tonight my sister Brenda's office had a skate party at Classic Skating for their zero cavity club. So Brenda invited us to come. I was not sure how Roman would feel about it because we had been doing all day with the circus and the zoo and we had to get him up early this morning.
We got there, got the skates on his feet and he was ready to go. He didn't want to wait for us to get our skates on. Let me start by saying I am not the best skater myself, so it was interesting, but Roman LOVED it. He started out with Marla holding his hand, that was HARD holding just one hand, so I held one hand and Marla held the other. We went around a few times like that then I took Roman around a few times by myself.
It was much harder then I thought but Roman was having such a great time. Finally I convinced Brenda to take a turn and take him around the rink one last time. Roman was so sad when we had to go before it was even over. I was only able to get him to leave by promising that we would go another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment