Today we went to the park and Roman was playing so well all by himself. It was awesome. He wanted to do everything the bigger kids were doing and he was doing a really good job of it. That is until we went to jump across these little steps. He got one foot on one step, the next foot on the next, squatted down. . .and he was stuck! And like the camera happy mom that I am I had to hurry and take a few pictures before I helped him down.


Disclaimer - Don't mind the outfit, he had an accident pretty much as soon as we got to the park and those shorts were the only extra bottoms I had with us. . .I may have to see if my friend got a picture of the entire ensemble just to show how ridiculous he looked :)
No comments:
Post a Comment