Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our weekly trip to the zoo

Lately we have made very good use of our zoo membership. Today though was the best! The zoo was empty. We just kind of wandered.

When Roman wanted to just sit on the Rhino for 10 minutes it was fine because there wasn't a line of other kids wanting to sit on it.

When Roman wanted to read every letter of every name of everyone who contributed to the monkey exhibit, I sat back and let him read.

If Roman wanted to see the Giraffes for the 3rd time, whatever, we didn't have anything else to do, why not. I actually didn't mind seeing the baby giraffe three times anyway, because he was sleeping, with his head rested on his bum and he sleeps about like Roman, head bobbing, and it kept falling off his back, oh it was funny.

The baby tigers were hiding so we didn't see them. This is the closest that we saw.

And the baby elephant won't be out until next week. I guess that means that we are going to have to go to the zoo again next week (like we needed an excuse!) I have to say having a zoo membership has been great for us this year. It has definitely been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment