Roman was up around 6:30 which is about normal for him. We usually tell him it's not morning until 7:00 and have him lay back down even though he doesn't really go back to sleep.
7:00 A.M. - I let him get up and watch Curious George.

8:00 A.M. - We turned off the TV and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Roman wanted to eat out on the deck.

9:00 A.M. - Roman wanted to play with his balls...all of his balls at one time.

10:00 A.M. - In the basement playing with cars and a track.

11:00 A.M. - Morning "Snlack" before heading out to run a few errands.

12:00 P.M. - After running a few errands we met up at Chick-fil-a with Grandma to exchange a few things. (She bound a quilt for me, I picked up a payroll for my dad that she needed to take to him.)

1:00 P.M. - Roman FINALLY finished eating his lunch so he was able to play at Chick-fil-a for a few minutes before heading home for a nap .

2:00 P.M. - Out for his nap (with Blue Berry, (he says Blue Berry is his bestest bestest bear.)

3:00 P.M. - Woke Roman up from his nap (I can't let him nap too long or he won't go to sleep at night! (He reminds me of a cat stretching out when he wakes up)

4:00 P.M. - Roman wanted to read...and read...and read...and read after his nap. We read for almost an hour!

5:00 P.M. - Watching Leapfrog Talking Word Factory on my iPod waiting for Daddy to get home from work.

6:00 P.M. - Playing in his pool while I made dinner. Spencer said he sat outside shivering (because the wind was blowing, so even though it was hot out, it was a little chilly.

7:00 P.M. - Eating Pesto for dinner.

8:00 P.M. - And he's in bed (not asleep yet, hopefully soon though!)

Now I dare everyone else to do it. It will make you realize that even the most boring, nothing day is actually kind of exciting (especially to someone else!)
That sounds like a lot of fun. To take a pic ever hour for me would be hard because I always loose track of time and I would probably forget.
ReplyDelete♥/ MAYHAM
What a busy day! I like this idea. I've never tried Project 365 but I think I take pictures nearly every day anyway!
ReplyDelete